Friday, 31st August 2018
Spanish La Liga:
- Alejandro Galvez left SD Eibar to join Rayo Vallecano. Former Manchester United winger Bebé has also joined the Vallecas side.
- Sevilla have made (possibly) one of the best signings in LaLiga this summer with the transfer of Quincy Promes, who comes from Spartak Moscow.
- Girona have secured the services of Douglas Luiz, one of Manchester City‘s top young players, on a season-long loan deal.
- Real Valladolid have bolstered their defence with the capture of Joaquin Fernandez.
- Borja Mayoral won’t have the chance to play for Real Madrid this season, and instead will feature for Levante on loan.
- Eibar have added Barcelona’s young left-back Marc Cucurella on loan. Alavés have made the same thing, securing the loan services of Darko Brasanac from Betis.
- Meanwhile, Leganes have bolstered their midfield with the signing of Recio, who comes from Malaga.
France Ligue 1:
- Stade Rennais secured a move for Torino’s Mbaye Niang.
- Reims have signed Thomas Foket, from Gent, on a £3.15M fee.
- Charles Traore has signed with Nantes. He spent last season playing for Troyes.
- PSG have finally secured the left-back they wanted, as they signed Bayern Munich’s Juan Bernat for £12.6 million.
- Ganso has left Sevilla and will play for the remainder of the season at Amiens.
- Bordeaux have bolstered their attack with the arrival (on loan) of Andreas Cornelius, from Atalanta.
- Kevin Trapp has left PSG and will spend the season on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt.
- Freiburg and Werder Bremen have bolstered their midfield depth with the arrivals of Roland Sallai (APOEL Nicosia) and Nuri Sahin (Dortmund), respectively.
- Nuremberg have added a pacey winger in Vura, who comes from Ludogorets, for an undisclosed fee. They also acquired Matheus Pereira, from Sporting Lisbon, on loan.
Other notable moves in Europe:
- Celtic have bolstered their midfield with Youssouf Mulumbu, who comes from fellow Scottish side Kilmarnock.
- Rangers have also completed a deadline-day move with the signing of centre-back Joe Worrall, who joins Steven Gerrard’s side from Nottingham Forest. They also acquired winger Eros Grezda, from NK Osijek (Croatia).
- Besiktas have added some much-needed creativity with the arrival of former Torino star Adem Ljajic.
- PSV Eindhoven have bolstered their defensive depth with the signing of left-back Aziz Behich, who spent last season at Bursaspor.
- FC Porto have signed Riechedly Bazoer, from VfL Wolfsburg, on loan for the remaining of the 2018/19 campaign.